Designed for those who don’t want to give up on high performance: EV F165.5 is a flat profile woofer which only needs 43 mm (2 in.) mounting depth.
Its large motor assembly as well as its proprietary V-cone® membrane, with its increased rigidity thanks to the deep surface ribbings, ensure a linear excursion, offering extreme control relating to sound quality.
EV F165.5 enhances and achieves two goals: overall size optimization and performance increase, without compromise.
|Teljesítménykezelés - Peak W||180|
|Teljesítménykezelés - folyamatos W||60|
|Frekvenciaátvitel Hz||65 ÷ 4k|
|érzékenység dB SPL||93.5|
|Hangtekercs Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Mágnes||High density flux ferrite|
|Membrán / kúp||Water repellent pressed paper|
1. Shallow profile for an easy replacement of factory speakers.
2. V-cone® for best off-axis response and clear mid-high frequency detail.
3. Water-repellent treated paper cone, butyl rubber surround.
4. Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
5. Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
6. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
7. DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
8. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
9. Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
10. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
11. Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance